To speed up daily browsing on the Internet, your web browser saves frequently used images and web pages in it’s memory (cache). To ensure you are seeing the updated ‘live’ version of your website it is important to clear your web browser’s cache after making any updates to your site.
To clear your web browser’s cache please follow these steps below:
- Once your browser is open, select the settings menu and click delete private data.
- Click the details button.
- If you do not wish to delete cookies, saved passwords, etc., remove checks from them in the list.
- Press delete.
- If you are using the browser, go to History (accessible from the start page (press start button) & extended toolbar) and touch Delete All.
- Then go to the start page again and touch Settings.
- Then scroll down until you find Delete Cookies and touch that.