The following is the Quikclicks Spam policy in regards to use of the Quikmail Email Marketing service.
Quikmail has a no tolerance spam policy. Any customer found to be using Quikmail for spam will have their account immediately terminated. If you know of or suspect any violators, please notify us immediately at support @ quikclicks.com.au.
What is Spam?
Spam is the common term used to describe unsolicited Email. Spam can also be reffered to as UCE or Unsolicited Commercial Email. By sending Email to only to those people who have requested to receive your messages, you are following accepted permission-based Email guidelines and not sending Spam.
What constitutes as a Pre-existing business relationship?
If the recipient of your Email has made a purchase from you, requested more information, responded to a questionnaire or a survey, or had offline contact with you, it is generally regarded as though you have a pre-existing business relationship with the person.
What constitutes as consent?
The recipient of your Email has been clearly and fully notified of the collection and use of his Email address and has consented prior to such collection and use. This is often called informed consent. If an individual has elected to join your mailing list via a form on your website, this too acts as consent, but extends only so far as to the specific mailing list the individual subscribes too, and the individual may only be contacted via the contact details supplied using the online registration form.
Protect yourself from being a Spammer!
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Are you importing or using a purchased mailing list of any kind?
- Are you sending to non-specific addresses such as: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, or other such general addresses?
- Are you sending to distribution lists or mailing lists which send indirectly to a variety of Email addresses?
- Are you mailing to anyone who has not explicitly agreed to join your mailing list?
- Have you misleadingly modified your originating Email address or transmission path information?
- Have you used a third party Email address or domain name without their permission?
- Does your Email’s subject line contain false or misleading information?
- Does your Email fail to provide a working link to unsubscribe?
- Are you failing to process any unsubscribe requests that come to you via a reply to your Email within 10 days or the request?
If you have answered “yes” to any of the above questions you will likely be labelled a Spammer and may be subject to national anti-spam legislation penalties. For more information please contact us.