(June 2023 update: Horde has been discontinued. RoundCube is now the active Webmail program)
If your Mailbox is full, other people will not be able to send you Emails until there is free space available on the server. To free up some space on the server, you need to log into the Webmail account for that Email address and delete older messages.
1. To log into your default webmail account go to the following address in your Web Browser:
(where ‘your-domain.com’ is replaced with your actual Domain Name).
2. You will then be prompted for your Email account username and password. Enter your information as follows:
User Name: Your full Email address
Password: Your Email account password supplied to you by Quikclicks for this Email account
3. Click ‘Log in’. You should now be logged into your Webmail account.
4. Click on “RoundCube” to view your Webmail inbox.
5. Delete any old messages you no longer need from the Inbox or other folders. You can also check the SPAM folder for any emails needed, then ‘select all’ and ’empty’ to clear the Spam folder to remove them completely from the server and free up space in your account.
Need more room?
If you’re still using Webmail you’ll probably be having issues with accessing emails on multiple devices and your inbox filling up. As well as frustrating security issues and spam. There is a solution! We can setup Cloud-based email for your business using Google Workspace or Microsoft Outlook 365. Contact us on 02 8396 4300 for more information.