If you no longer require your Quikclicks Web Hosting account and have created backups of any required data from the account, please follow the steps below to request a cancellation of service.
- log in to your Quikclicks billing account at: https://www.quikclicks.com.au/secure/clientarea.php
- Click on the “Services” main menu button, then click the Green “Active” button next to the active service you wish to cancel.
- On the side menu labeled “Actions” click the “Request Cancellation” button.
- Type in your reason for cancellation and then select whether you would like to cancel the account immediately or at the end of the billing period.
- Clicking the Orange “Request Cancellation” button will then ensure your account is terminated and you will no longer be billed future invoices of that service.
- Cancelling a Web Hosting account will mean all website files, Databases, DNS records and Email accounts attached to the domain will be terminated and all data will be deleted permanently from the server. We strongly advise you perform any backups you require before cancelling the account(s).
- Quikclicks can only process a cancellation once you confirm the cancellation request through your billing account using the steps listed above. Your account will continue to be billed until the cancellation is confirmed.
- Domain Names are not cancelled. They remain registered until the end of the registration period. Should you not want to renew a domain, please ensure the domain name is not set to “Auto-renew” in your Quikclicks billing account. You can then ignore any Domain Renewal notifications that the system may email you.
If you have any questions about any of the above, please feel free to contact our support team at: email@example.com